On 5th August 2018, York City Supporters’ Trust are hosting a Legends Match featuring over 30 former players going back over four decades. Hosted at Tadcaster Albion FC, the match and family fun day is expected to attract up to 2,000 fans with a particular focus on attracting local families.
We are now seeking local business partners to sponsor the event with a number of fantastic advertising and sponsorship opportunities available.
The event has already received significant local media coverage which is expected to increase in the coming weeks. The event is also supported by an extensive Google Adwords campaign and a promotional video https://vimeo.com/277195962
Headline Sponsorship Package
- Logo on shirt to be worn by players (and auctioned on Ebay after the event for additional exposure)
- Logo on Google banner ad campaigns (reaching 250,000 local individuals the past two weeks)
- Addition of your logo to our promotional video (see link above)
- Full page ad in the match day programme
- Dedicated press release announcing the sponsorship
- Various mentions on social media, press, radio and local TV
- Opportunity to meet the players and present awards at the end of the match
- 10 complimentary tickets for the match
- Framed signed shirt
Other sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available starting from just £500, with all proceeds from the event will going to the Supporters’ Trust’s contingency fund for the protection of the long-term future of the club.
If you are interested in getting involved in this exciting event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.